Saturday, September 26, 2015

SPLEEN AND STOMACH RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF BLOOD

I'm sharing in my own analysis regarding how our body works especially the production of red blood cells.

I write this article after the incident today when my close relative 35 years old lady got the blood cancer that was started December 2013. March 2015 this year I saw her in the funeral wearing mask but she becomes more thin and looks very sick  and what I head she got flu. Her condition she kept to us secret that we only knew her problem today that her body is already dying and her organs failed. No more machine that support her body just let her allow herself to let go or when God takes away her last breath. The life of every person is in the hands of God.

Then at this very hour I made an analysis based on my own understanding on how our body works. 

Leukemia or cancer of blood what is really the root cause of the problem? Every person will eat every day sometimes 5 times a day.  What we put inside our body it depends on every persons lifestyle and preferences to health. Eat the healthy foods or eat the rubbish. There is a saying tell me what u eat and I tell you what you will become. Looking at her condition I tried to see beyond what the eyes can see, beyond what the Doctors can telling beyond what the medicine can do. I'm looking for the root cause of the problem.  

This how it goes:
We eat a dour food goes into our stomach and digested. The food that are digested goes into our small intestine to extract the nutrients in the form of blood. The spleen is the one who will produce and ensy

No comments:

Post a Comment