Monday, September 14, 2015

HEALING HANDS GIFT FROM GOD

Blessings comes from God. I will bless the work of your hand. Whatever you touch will prosper! More than 6 years ago during our prayer session God showed me in a vision giving me the healing hands and I saw every people I touched i saw the silver form like a metal flowed from my hands to the person I touched. I don't understand what it means. We are in the healing ministry with our pastors to prayed people who are sick. We prayed to one old lady who were comatose for two years and attended by private nurse. We visited her and prayed and lead her to prayer in a whisper since she was in coma. After we lead her to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and savior and prayed earnestly for her after one month she passed away. It's good to usher people to Christ before they died. It means it is their destiny to be with Christ. Christ know who are his people to spend in eternity. Another sick man we visited in the hospital. He always in and out of the hospital ,he can't die and he was very tired and restless. When we visited him in his hospital room and we pray we found out that he had a witchcraft idol in him like a demonic power that he possessed. He don't know how to let go of it. We start our mission to pray and singing praise and worship songs. After a few minutes he told us stop first coz he was very tired. We keep on interceding in prayer and sing praises and worship again and again. After he calmed down and silent we asked him to follow us in prayer and let him accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior. After a few days he died and with the Lord in heaven now! With my mentor pastor asked me again to accompany him to pray for the lady who had a severe psoriasis. Even the hospital don't let her go in because the skin is very wet and so scary. We prayed healing for her and let God do his healing power. After many years passes by I went back to Philippines again and my pastor told me that the lady who had psoriasis was in Canada now. Is it amazing the power of God? We are just only instrument to let the healing power of God flowed in us to touch those who are sick and they get healed. I don't have power but Jesus in me is the healer. What is the relation of those many healing experiences that now I'm here in Singapore. God brought me here for a reason and my journey in life. Why God brought me to Health and wellness industry and trained me very fast to lean the skills and many people thought that I'm practicing for more than 10 years but Hey I'm only 2 years in doing therapy. I encountered different kinds of people problem and I can touch them and prayed for them while doing treatment. God continued to use my hands to heal people and I'm so amazed how I become an instrument to others. I'm not yet vocal to all my client about Jesus but those whose heart are ready I never hesitate to tell them about the good news. Living in a country wigh different religion and is not easy as what we share the gospel in Philippines who are Catholic nation. Here Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Taoism, and many many more. I never take heart my lesson during my bible school about different religion and now I'm here I'm not very familiar with what they believed. I guess what my calling is to touch peoples lives and let the love of Christ flowed on their hearts. But those who knew me they know I'm a fighter, I'm a straightforward person, I have many flaws but God's grace is sufficient in me. God reminded me in order to let God continue to use us as his instrument we must be HOLY FOR HE S HOLY. To God be the glory for ever and ever !!!AMEN



Visit our website: www.synegenewellness.com


No comments:

Post a Comment